The range of Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles is articulated in the Spanish market based on two different concepts, the vehicle for professional use, the Pro-Edition denominated, and of offering a more playful but unused renounce being used professionally during the week. In the latter case it is the Edition. While the former, work, representing 70% of sales, the remaining 30% are those devoted to a more recreational use.
The aesthetic differences starting with the addition of orange 'Honey Orange Metallic' to the color chart (although we can also buy it with the rest of colors available in the range), also includes the darkened rear lights, alloy wheels "Portago" of 16-inch glossy black front grille color, LED headlamps and identifying emblems 'Original' in the fins.
Our unit equipping a full black leather seats including electrically adjustable and functions of heating, cooling and massage, which are comfortable for long journeys and not be weary least. The rear seats have a very generous space for both knees to the head of the occupants, although comfortable traveling exceed eighty meter tall. These places have temperature control the air conditioner.
This Smart Fortwo cabriolet has an interesting feature that allows you to open and close the electric fabric roof with the car in motion at the touch of a button.
Mercedes SLC 2016: maximum security
In the supply of gasoline, the range of Mercedes SLC 2016 begins with the SLC 180 and will be driven with an engine 1.5 inline 4 cylinders and 156 HP. Follow the Mercedes SLC 200 (184 HP engine 2.0) and the Mercedes SLC 300 (with engine 2.0 biturbo 245 HP). The mechanical jewel of the range corresponds to the Mercedes SLC 43 AMG engine 3.0 V6 biturbo of 367 HP and a series of technical and aesthetic details own wizards of Affalterbach-AMG sports quality and heritage.
Mechanical chosen for the 2016 Infiniti QX60 is a gasoline engine 3.5-liter V6 with 265 horsepower, plus hybrid drive version with 2.5 petrol engine four-cylinder and an electric motor, both giving power resulting in 250 hp. As standard, this SUV has front-wheel drive, but has the option of 4x4 traction.
Fiat 124 Spider: turbocharged
Also, obviously, with a funny architecture of rear-wheel drive as the Mazda MX-5, the new Fiat 124 Spider 2016 is unchecked yes Japanese model with a pitch and specific tuning of the chassis and, above all, a unique engine . Instead of atmospheric mechanical Mazda SKYACTIV, the Italian sports mount the drive Fiat Multiair 1.4 with turbo, variable valve timing and 140 horsepower and 24.5 Nm of torque, coupled with a manual 6-speed gearbox and developments short. Somewhat later an enhanced variant will come signed by Abarth and perhaps also another variant under the brand Alfa Romeo for which, of course, seems also to have been born. This last assumption is not confirmed.
Lexus expects annual registrations in Spain pass from the Lexus RX 250 that were sold in 2015, 600 units, which means multiplying the result by 2.4. In this same way, the Lexus RX will allow the Japanese brand copar 6.4% market share in the segment of luxury SUVs, which represents an increase of almost three points compared with 3.5% today.
Toyota, in collaboration with the Spanish designer Modesto Lomba, has just introduced a unique special edition of the Toyota Aygo called Aygo by Lomba. The journalist Sara Carbonero and the designer Modesto Lomba have been responsible to publicly present the new Toyota Aygo by Lomba. It is a Toyota Aygo x-play fully customized. So this Toyota Aygo by Lomba has a body in white with red roof and blue X on the front, like mirrors and housing parts prolonging X until recently.
Progressively, the range of models will be completed with terminations of van closed for freight, as well as semiacristaladas body, which combines freight with the transfer of passengers.
All graphics and other visual elements as well as any sign reproduced on the display products reproduced on the Website belong to their respective owners and users and is provided AS IS for your personal information only. Copyright © 2004–2017 BWnews.us.