It speaks frequently of Volkswagen Audi Seat and Skoda all Volkswagen Group brands but rarely alluded to a division of the group that leads the European market trade. And is that the Caddy T5 Crafter and Amarok are a reference in their respective segments and integrate the division Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
Sales of these vehicles on the market is growing strongly and is one of the leaders that economic things evolve positively. And Volkswagen also grows a lot in this segment. Sales of the German mark in this division grow so far this year by 32% the main increase in sales Crafter a highly professional vehicle.
The range of Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles is articulated in the Spanish market based on two different concepts the vehicle for professional use the Pro-Edition denominated and of offering a more playful but unused renounce being used professionally during the week. In the latter case it is the Edition. While the former work representing 70% of sales the remaining 30% are those devoted to a more recreational use.
The main novelties of the range of Volkswagen focus this time on the range derived from T5 Multivan. In the past the Volkswagen Multivan has already shown its undeniable virtues oriented recreational vehicle transporting passengers. What brand does now is to promote these more playful approach to discerning customers with a premium vehicle facets.
Therefore the new Volkswagen Multivan range stands out for its great versatility making it the perfect partner for the day for leisure travel and sports outdoors with their particular needs. The new Multivan range is based on three models the Outdoor Edition Premium and Panamericana. The first of these the Outdoor Edition is a model developed for the Spanish market designed for leisure and outdoor sports.
This is a dynamic and young model with a good price / product and ranks as the first step of the Multivan range. Its starting price is 39800 euros. And it is a vehicle of conquest because according to market research of the German mark to 70% of their customers come from the passenger car market.
A step above the Premium which becomes the most exclusive Volkswagen minivan is located. It is a vehicle more focused companies is a model more representative and has a portion of its potential as a collection vehicle for hotels and events. Its great virtues are versatility and a complete technological equipment including browser or dual climate control. In terms of price starting at 51400 euros.
The third alternative is Multivan Panamericana raised as a sum of the strengths of the two previous models. In addition to the possibilities offered by these three versions all of them have a high margin of personalization through optional equipment and various accessories available.
What sets the new Volkswagen Multivan and all its variants is that in less than five meters this model can comfortably carry up to seven passengers and their baggage and with maximum comfort but with all the possibilities of versatility that allows you to move seats in every way. It is a very robust product and equipment options among its highlights a range of highly efficient engines the choice of dual-clutch DSG 4MOTION or providing additional possibilities to its users.
The Volkswagen Multivan is also the heir of the legendary Samba bus 1951 popularly known as "Bulli". The next March marks 65 years since a day in Holland Volkswagen importer Ben Pon discovered at the factory in Wolfsburg a vehicle that had built the company employees to carry heavy plates: the "Plattenwagen". In a short time and from that first vehicle a preliminary design emerged and with it the idea of the "Bulli" in a few years would revolutionize the automotive world and become a legend in the industry. for the other reviews about the newest cars visit here.
All graphics and other visual elements as well as any sign reproduced on the display products reproduced on the Website belong to their respective owners and users and is provided AS IS for your personal information only. Copyright © 2004–2017 BWnews.us.