Behind the wing mounted on two supports, is made of carbon fiber and provides the P1 technology GTR born in Formula 1. Because it is built in two pieces, featuring the "Drag Reduction System" (DRS) that , hydraulically activated, significantly reduces air resistance by reducing the aerodynamic load on the rear wheels. Also at the rear of the car is the diffuser carbon fiber McLaren designed with unique idea that the downforce on the rear wheels is as high as possible. Between this element and the spoiler is the new exhaust system ends in two prominent tailpipes that are framed between the two wing mounts.
The Subaru Impreza Concept with five-door body is provided in the Tokyo Motor Show 2015, a car that anticipates the new release of Japanese compact. The Subaru Impreza Concept with five-door body reaches the Tokyo Motor Show 2015. This car is a preview of what we see in the new generation of compact class model.
Alloy wheels and 16-inch gray mirror housings, dashboard trim, stitching and trim on the steering wheel and shift in blue upholstery PVC / Alcantara Media System Plus (which includes color touch screen 6.5-inch, USB, SD card, iPod connection, Bluetooth, voice recognition and 6 speakers), Full Link (composed of Mirror Link + Android + Apple Car Auto play), footrests Connect logo on the B-pillar, cubrellave and Smartphone Samsung.
What does the Connect pack?
This engine of the Peugeot 2008 PureTech family joins atmospheric versions, also with three cylinders- 1.0 1.2 68 hp and 82 hp.
Also know what this SUV engine mount and can use the same as the rest of the range, the 1.6 turbo petrol engine with 156 horsepower and is mated to a manual gearbox or six-speed automatic transmission QorosTroniq 6DCT double clutch and six-speed.
The Fiat Toro is the new pick-up the Italian car brand marketed in early 2016 in some South American countries. Will it give the jump to Europe? We know what the new pick-up of Fiat, which eventually adopted the name of Toro. The new Fiat Toro was initially manufactured at the plant with the Italian company in Pernambuco (Brazil) and start marketing is planned for early 2016.
Kia cee´d Sportswagon 1.0 T-GDi Drive Eco-Dynamics - 15.510 euros
Kia cee´d 1.0 T-GDi Tech Eco-Dynamics - 14.985 euros
In the drive system of the Mercedes 4Matic permanent comprehensive GLE 450 AMG, the initial torque split is 40 percent in the front and the remaining 60 percent to the rear. The charge transferred to ground all the strength of this SUV is the increasingly widespread automatic nine 9G-Tronic gears torque converter.
Mercedes GLE 450 AMG 4Matic : up to 5 driving modes
All graphics and other visual elements as well as any sign reproduced on the display products reproduced on the Website belong to their respective owners and users and is provided AS IS for your personal information only. Copyright © 2004–2017 BWnews.us.